We will provide levels of Ergonomics and Occupational Health and Safety awareness programs customized for general or targeted group of employees. The training sessions typically consist of 1-2 hour highly interactive workshops. The training will be process specific (e.g. type of industry, type of work, variety of work etc) and highly customized to the client’s needs.
Some Topics That Can Be Covered are:
- Healthy Computing / Computer Ergonomics and Stretches @ Work
- Ergonomics in other Professions (e.g., laboratory, manufacturing, assembly line, use of precision tools, music, etc.)
- Manual Material Handling and Back Care.
- Ergonomics at home.
- Oh! My Aching Back: A comprehensive back care training.
- Ergonomics for Handheld devices and tips for avoiding RSI
- Managing work and work style during Pregnancy and after Child Birth.
- Eye Care for an IT employee
- Sleep and its Importance.
- Common Nutritional Disorders in Modern Professionals and its Prevention. (With a onsite Physician).