In this type of program, an ergonomic study is done by generally taking a walkthrough in the floors and finding out any ergo related hazards on plain site. This is also accompanied by a scientific study of musculoskeletal health hazard among workers on different lines and using the data to implement ergonomics principles to prevent / minimize the Work Relate Musculoskeletal Disorders (WRMSDs) to occur. A scientific report is then generated and handed over to the concerned department to take necessary actions on it. This is a comprehensive study and complies with Standard compliance laws.
- Allows an organization to opt for in-depth workplace ergonomics interventions (including lighting, environment, noise, furniture) instead of individual workplace analysis.
- This is suitable for newly built offices or at the initiation of a larger ergonomics intervention program.
- Reduces incidence of pain and discomfort in employees
- Increasing job satisfaction, morale and staff retention
- Reducing absenteeism by encouraging early reporting of symptoms and guiding to proper care giver (On site or outside campus)
- Reducing fatigue related errors Maximizing productivity
- Encouraging responsible employee behavior towards their own health