On- Site Ergonomics and Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) clinics are excellent options towards a pragmatic and holistic employee wellness program. The purpose of In-house clinic is to provide employees with the benefit of customized treatment for their musculoskeletal disorders at the company premise.
Osher Worldwide’s professional are highly trained for the assessment and treatment of computer related musculoskeletal pain and performing Ergonomics Workplace and Posture Assessment (EWPA). Based on the assessment, our therapists will be able to find the severity of the symptoms and design treatment plan which include specialized physiotherapy, Strength training, postural correction and ergonomics adjustments at the workstation
Advantages of an On Site Employee Wellness Clinic
- Convenience of employees is a great benefit of the program. The employee does not spend valuable productive hour for visiting an outside clinic thereby saving a lot of time, energy and money.
- This can seriously promote the practice of earlier reporting of symptoms of musculoskeletal pains and discomforts and therefore ensure faster and complete recovery.
- Better and continuous follow up regarding recovery.
- Identification of ergonomic risk factors and modifications necessary to it.
- Identification of personal medical risk factors.
- More effective coordination with members of Human Resources, Facilities and Health Safety team.
- Highly cost effective.
Irrespective of your employee number strength, we have custom made solutions for all corporates. Get in touch with us today to understand how our On-site wellness clinics can be helpful to bring down wok related pains and injuries at your organization.